In our previous article we discussed about importance of determining reliability of your recruitment software provider and six important questions you should ask.
Here are our answers to those questions. Please feel free to talk to our friendly suppor team to understand more about how we safeguard your data.
- Do you understand and enforce your responsibilities as a GDPR Processor?
- Signing up with us gives us the legitimate basis to process your data.
Data stays within EU boundaries – Never shared with third countries.
Industry standard security measures to protect our customer data.
- What is the availability & SLA?
- 99.99% uptime guarantee as per our SLA & Terms of Service
You can monitor status and historical availability at https://status.recruitly.io.
The application runs on a minimum of 2 servers and scales with the traffic.
- What support and training do you offer to your clients?
- Live chat support during business hours.
24/7 email support.
In-person training at our offices.
- What security mechanisms do you offer to protect my data?
- Recrutly’s infrastructure is hosted by Amazon Web Services (Who power Netflix, Spotify & Met Office etc.,)
Hosted in UK data centers.
Along with username and password, you can use a built-in permission system to add additional layers of security.
Audit trail of all activities carried out by users.
- How do you ensure the privacy of my data?
- Nobody has access to your data, the only way-in is by knowing your username and password.
All data is encrypted at rest.
Data is not shared with third parties.
- What backup and recovery mechanisms in place?
- Automated hourly backups.
Encrypted and stored in two alternative locations within the EU.
Ability to recover within hours in catastrophic and climate events.