Customer-relationship management (CRM) is an approach to manage a company’s interaction with current and potential customers. It uses data analysis about customers’ history with a company to improve business relationships with customers, specifically focusing on customer retention and ultimately driving sales growth.
How you gather, manage and use information will determine whether you win or lose. – Bill Gates
One important aspect of the CRM approach is the systems of CRM that compile data from a range of different communication channels and businesses learn more about their target audiences and how to best cater to their needs
What do you need in a CRM?
- Importing / Exporting of data – Migrate your data into the system hassle free. Do not leave your old work behind. Upgrading your choices should not mean starting from scratch.
- Ability to Upload documents – Bundle up your supporting documents with your respective database. Linking more information leads to more powerful insights for business.
- Connect to Social links – Social media is not just about brands connecting with their customers. In fact, at its root, social media is about connecting people to people. Record the social media presence for your database.
- One stride at a time – A step by step approach will help you analyse the capability, risks, and gaps in the business. Follow a systematic flow of the recruitment process and define a set of benchmarks towards completion.
- Configuring a record – Database runs the business! Design and customise a structure of a contact to use and easily link them to your projects in the course of time. Create a complete set of relevant data.
- Filter data – ‘ Pick the finest’! Cull the data set down to a more manageable volume so that useful subsets can be produced. Segregate applicable data from a pool of raw data ensuring quality and efficiency.
- Bulk edit options – A huge database does not have to be extra work.
- Operate smartly by saving time and manage multiple record maintenance. Be able to make changes all at once.
- Activity Log: Capturing customer interactions automatically, whether they ’re in an email, SMS or notes. Integrating with Gmail or Outlook keeps a track of every mode of communication as it happens.
- Rate: Let your instinct speak! Always keep your stronger players closer. Identify the business probability of a specific opportunity and differentiate them from the mass.
- Audit: Enable yourself to look back at any given time. View logs of any trail of actions for investigations, searches or decision making.
- Share: Change is constant, do not let it slow you down. Recruitly lets you assign records to another user along with all the historical data very easily.
- CRM Reporting – Customer relationship management reports to help you connect the dots of the progress of your business, set target expectations, and help strategise that grow your business.
“You don’t close a sale, you open a relationship if you want to build a long-term, successful enterprise.”
To achieve more insights on how you can achieve the best CRM results contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org