- Wythenshawe, M22 5TG
- £60000.00 to 80000.00 Per Year
This company is an established Enterprise organization who provide Financial Services to clients around the globe.
Join a collaborative, flexible and motivated team in this newly created role.
As the DevOps & Cloud Engineer, you’ll be taking a lead role in aligning DevOps, CI/CD and the AWS cloud environment.
It’s a highly collaborative role involving interaction with Developers / Engineering teams to find efficiencies and streamline the CI/CD process.
You’ll also be called upon to provide advice around architecture, security, performance, stability and cost effectiveness of infrastructure decisions.
- Set up, improve and maintain infrastructure monitoring & alerts.
- Performing code review & analysis.
- Automation & optimization (support, testing, deployment etc).
- Manage and improve the CI/CD environment.
- Manage and architect solutions inside the AWS environment
- Bridge the gap between Infrastructure and Development and foster collaboration.
- Provide advice around security, performance, stability and cost effectiveness of infrastructure decisions.
A SUITABLE CANDIDATE?
Suitable for an intelligent and enthusiastic self-starter with proven DevOps and AWS cloud experience who’s capable of taking the initiative to collaborate with Development teams to problem solve and improve performance.
The following is required:
- Strong knowledge and experience with Infrastructure as Code.
- AWS experience - host and scale multiple services in the cloud
- Good Linux & Windows knowledge/experience and scripting skills (e.g. Python, Bash, PowerShell etc).
- Proven experience building CI/CD environments.
- Configuration management tool exp - e.g. Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Docker etc
- Continuous integration tool exp - e.g. Bamboo, Jenkins etc
- Relevant Bachelors Degree e.g. Computer Science or Software Engineering etc
- AWS cloud certifications are desirable.
This is full time permanent role located in Manchester and offering £60,000 - £70,000 + bonus potential - depending on experience.