This is a
FULL TIME / PERMANENT positions starting
Monday - Sunday ( 5 days out of 7): 7am - 5pm
Details of the role:
To supervise the Front of House team, making sure a high standard of customer service is being provided. This includes serving food to customers and operating on the tills.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise the Front of House team, this includes training new staff members, also carrying out any other staff related issues.
- Working alongside the Chef Manager to improve sales and customer service of the restaurant
- Helping out with additional paperwork
- Serving food and drinks to customers with a high level of personal hygiene
- Operating the tills
- Handling any food related items with a high level of personal hygiene
- Using all equipment within the Health and Safety Law
- Be able to speak the English language fluently ( verbal and written )
- Great understanding of food knowledge
- Be able to work in team effectively
- Have at least 3 years of experience within the Hospitality industry
- Good level of management and leadership skills
If you are a
Restaurant Supervisor looking for a full time /
PERMANENT position & you are able to commute to North West London, then
PLEASE APPLY TODAY!