Recruiting for an experienced Deputy Manager on behalf a well-established care and support provider to manage a supported living service that supports an individual living with multiple and profound learning disabilities, autism, mental health needs and behaviours that challenge based in Leytonstone
The Deputy Manager is responsible for the day to day management and supervision of a friendly staff team of 8 support workers, ensuring service delivery and enabling the individual is supported to maximise their independence.
Key duties for the Deputy Manager will include:
- Managing the day to day running of the service, ensuring the needs of the service user is met
- Compiling, assessing, monitoring and reviewing person-centred support plans
- Providing support to senior management, including assistance with the drawing up of staff rotas to ensuring service user needs are covered
- Responsibility for staff training and recruitment
- Supporting to manage the home budget
- Liaison with family, external agencies and partner organisations
Ideally, applicants for the deputy manager role will have:
- Recent and relevant supervisory experience within the health and social care sector
- Experience of working with people with learning disabilities
- Good communication, and administrative skills
- Access to a car to use for work purposes (desirable)
If you're looking for a new career development opportunity as a Deputy Manager, working in a company that invests in their staff, send your CV today.