Recruiting on behalf of a well-established and well-regarded Care and Support provider for
Support Workers to provide support to adults with learning disabilities, Autism, Asperger Syndrome and mental health issues at a small supported living service in Llangrannog.
You will work as key member of a friendly staff team, enabling residents to maximise their independence and to engage in social and leisure activities, as well as promoting independent living skills.
No experience necessary - comprehensive training is provided with an excellent benefits package that includes holidays, pensions and childcare vouchers.
Key duties will include:
- Encouraging and enabling individuals to maximise their independence
- Promoting independent living skills through proactive person-centered care and support
- Providing support with personal care
- Accompanying individuals to appointments such as GP, hospital, dentist, shops etc.
- Supporting and accompanying people to engage in social, leisure and recreational activities
Applicants will need to have:
- A genuine desire to support people to make choices about their unique lifestyle and lead independent lives
- A flexible and dedicated attitude and approach
- Good communication skills
If you're looking for a new career opportunity working as a Support Worker in a company that invests in their staff, send your CV today.