- £18600.00 to 19800.00 Per Year
Recruiting on behalf of a large and well-established Care and Support provider for Support Workers to provide support to adults with learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviours at a new supported living service based in Warlingham.
You will work as key member of a friendly staff team, enabling residents to maximise their independence and to engage in social and leisure activities, as well as promoting independent living skills.
Key duties for will include:
- Encouraging and enabling individuals to maximise their independence
- Promoting independent living skills through proactive person-centered care and support
- Providing support with personal care
- Accompanying individuals to appointments such as GP, hospital, dentist, shops etc.
- Supporting people to engage in social activities
- Updating care plans, records and reports
No experience necessary - comprehensive training is provided with an excellent benefits package that includes holidays, pensions and childcare vouchers.
Applicants will need to have:
- A genuine desire to support people to make choices about their unique lifestyle and lead independent lives
- A flexible and dedicated attitude and approach
- Good communication skills
If you're looking for a new career development opportunity in a company that invests in their staff, send your CV today.