Recruiting for an experienced Area Manager on behalf of a well-established care and support provider of services to people with learning disabilities, you will be responsible for managing several services across the Surrey area.
Based from their regional head office in Chertsey, as the Area Manager you'll be responsible for the management of a group of supported living and residential services across the Surrey area for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs, ensuring that they deliver high quality outcomes.
Key duties will include:
- Responsibility for the management and development of a group of residential care and supported living services, ensuring that they meet the needs and aspirations of people who use them and the regulatory authorities.
- Acting as a practice leader, role modelling person centred active support approaches and carrying out regular observations of and feedback to staff.
- Ensuring the effective management of staff; monitoring and coaching direct reports to achieve excellent staff performance and the delivery of quality services.
- Managing budgets and funding streams to ensure cost effective provision of services.
- Using all management information and quality assurance systems to analyse data and trends, and take corrective/pro-active management action.
- Contributing to the development of policies and procedures
Applicants will need to have:
- Experience of working with people who have learning disabilities & challenging behaviours.
- Experience of managing complex teams and achieving high quality
- Experience of financial and budgetary management
- Knowledge of relevant legislation.
- An Level 5 diploma in Health & Social Care or be willing to work towards it.
- Access to a car to use for work purposes
If you're looking for a new career challenge with the opportunity to further grow and develop as an Area Manager, send your CV today.