Support Worker (Nights)
Recruiting on behalf of a large and well-established Care and Support provider for Night Support Worker to work with adults with learning disabilities and autism at a supported living scheme in Chaldon, Caterham.
Hours - 30 or 40 hours per week, worked as part of a rota Monday to Sunday.
Key duties for Night Support Worker will include:
- Providing person-centered care and support, including all aspects of personal care
- Supporting residents with bedtime and morning routines
- Maintaining a safe environment for staff and residents
- General housekeeping tasks and domestic duties
- Office administration and updating records
No experience necessary - comprehensive training is provided with an excellent benefits package that includes holidays, pensions and childcare vouchers.
Applicants for Night Support Worker will need to have:
- A genuine desire to support people to make choices about their unique lifestyle and lead independent lives
- A flexible and dedicated attitude and approach
- Good communication skills
If you're looking for a new career development opportunity as a Night Support Worker in a company that invests in their staff, send your CV today.