Health Care Assistant Nights
Recruiting on behalf of a well-established Care Provider for a
Night Health Care Assistant to provide care and support to residents at a small nursing care home in the Epsom Downs area.
The Night Health Care Assistant will work as key member of a friendly staff team, attending to the care needs, comfort and dignity of residents.
Key duties for Night Health Care Assistant will include:
- Providing person-centered care and support, including all aspects of personal care
- Supporting residents with bedtime and morning routines
- Encouraging service users to remain as independent as possible
- Provide physical and emotional support, ensuring that respect, dignity and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Maintaining a safe environment for staff and residents
- General housekeeping tasks and domestic duties
- Note keeping, observations, records and reports
No experience necessary - comprehensive training is provided.
Applicants for Night Health Care Assistant will need to have:
- A genuine desire to care for vulnerable people, with a bright, cheerful and enthusiastic manner
- A flexible and dedicated attitude and approach
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work shift patterns of 12.5 hours, 7.30pm – 8am
If you're looking for a new career development opportunity as a Night Health Care Assistant working in a company that invests in their staff, send your CV today.