Night Nurse RGN
- Epsom, KT17 4DB
- £16.50 to 17.00 Per Hour
Recruiting for an experienced Nurse to work nights at a well-established family-run private nursing care home for 27 residents in Epsom. You will be leading the nursing care team providing the highest standards of care, happiness and well-being for residents.
Hours - Working 3-4 nights per week as part of a rota, 12.5 hours, 7.30pm-8am.
Paid Staff Accommodation available and a hot meal, teas and coffees provided during each shift.
Working to promote service excellence, the role of the Night Nurse will involve:
- Ongoing assessment of residents' needs and providing clear and consistent leadership to the team
- Leading the team during each shift, coordinating, delegating, and supervising care provided
- Ensuring risk is effectively managed and residents' medical, physical and emotional requirements are met at all times
- Regular monitoring and analysis
- Conducting audits
- Staff training
- Liaison with multidisciplinary teams
Applicants for Night Nurse will need to have:
- A minimum 2 years’ experience working in a care home as a nurse caring for dementia clients
- Registered Nurse Qualified (RGN) with an Active NMC Pin
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Excellent clinical and leadership skills
If you're looking for a new role as a Night Nurse, working in a supportive organisation that can offers ongoing training, support and mentoring, send your CV today.