E-Commerce Manager - Accelerated Online Growth, B2B e-tailer
New role within an exciting company based in Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary £45,000 - £55,000 depending on experience (OTE £70,000+ uncapped bonus scheme)
Our client, are looking for an experienced and innovative E-Commerce Manager to not only continue the company growth, but to forecast and plan a strategy to ensure the company growth. Their office is populated by a relatively young team and they are not a corporate company, and they have a very relaxed working environment.
To date our client has enjoyed tremendous organic growth, and have a solid foundation to build upon. The challenge for the successful candidate is to move away from the current reactive organic growth to a professional strategically focussed vision and long-term roadmap delivering accelerated forecast growth.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established multi-million-pound online B2B e-tailer of products, from some of the biggest global manufacturers in this industry.
With our extensive on-site warehousing facility and fulfilment centre, we are ideally placed to offer our customers the widest range of products backed by our outstanding service and competitive pricing.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of delivering exceptional on-line customer-centric engagement with an in depth understanding of e-commerce backed by a wealth of experience in website functionality. They must be able to demonstrate their ability in growing an online business, be customer-focused and confident managing a small team as well as liaising with external agencies where appropriate.
You must be able to think strategically, have a superb understanding of digital marketing, have a hands-on attitude and a creative approach to campaign management. Combined with strong web analytics capability to further drive trading decisions to deliver ambitious traffic and revenue growth.
This is a Senior Management position role and presents an unlimited growth opportunity for a strategic, self-motivated and ambitious individual. The successful candidate will be a confident self-starter and will know when to get stuck in and when to lead. You will report directly to the managing director, and your team working and influencing skills will play a large part in coordinating and working with the wider senior management team.
- The vision to develop and communicate a 3-year rolling e-commerce strategic plan to deliver rapid accelerated growth.
- Continually evaluate and maintain the 3-year rolling e-commerce strategic plan (short-medium-long term) and periodically present to business stakeholders and executive management
- Implement a responsive mobile first design strategy that considers design consistency, load-speed, navigation, conversion and browser / platform availability through industry best practice
- Broad knowledge and demonstrable hands-on experience of utilising current marketing tools and strategies to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution
- Instrumental in preparing the digital Marketing budget by channel
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, PPC AdWords, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
- Optimise conversion points and develop and improve user funnels
- Utilise your strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints
- Collaborate with agencies and other digital partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption
- Manage and mitigate the risks from cyber-security attacks and safeguard all sensitive data through ensuring compliance with all prevailing data protection legislation
- Recruit, manage and motivate a small team and oversee the day-to-day operations
- A portfolio of past achievements to demonstrate your expertise, that must include utilisation of multiple microsites, sub-brands, mobile platforms, payment gateways and strong cyber security
- Extensive experience with practices and techniques related to web merchandising or online retailing. Sound knowledge of website management and e-commerce usability
- BS/MS degree in digital marketing or a related field desired but not essential
- Industry recognised certification in project management and strategic planning is desirable
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns and or agencies
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimising landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate ad testing
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google analytics and emerging WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Confident and persuasive communicator with the ability to demystify technical jargon and articulate business and customer benefits
- Strong line manager skills and proven experience in successfully developing and most importantly retaining talent
- Highly numerate, commercial acumen with strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- A digital advocate who is up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, trading and pricing comparison software, analytics and measurement
- An expert understanding of spreadsheets, databases, financial analysis, website design, search engine optimisation, and e-marketing strategy will be key to fulfilling this role
Please call Georgie on 07538 086769 and send your cv to email@example.com