About the role:
· You will partner with stakeholders within the manufacturing operations and quality teams to drive strategic growth plans and meet company targets
· You will play a pivotal role in influencing decision making with senior management to ensure the company meets its strategic objectives
· Lead the annual budgeting forecast processes and work cross-functionally to ensure expense and capital forecast accuracy
· Direct business review reporting and other financial presentation materials
· CPA with Degree in Business, Finance is required. MBA is preferred.
· Exposure working in a US MNC environment, and candidates who come from a background in manufacturing, or semiconductor industry would be highly regarded
· Critical thinker with good business acumen and excellent communication and relationship building skills is ideal
· Hands on experience in reporting, planning and forecasting systems such as SAP, Cognos and TM1
· At least 8 years of relevant Finance experience with minimum 5 years experience in financial planning and analysis
Interested applicants please share your resume to email@example.com, with current and expected salary. We apologise in advance that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Han Shair Ling
EA License No.: 19S9962
EA Personnel Registration No.: R1215667
Subscribe to Recruitly® to get exclusive access to this job-board.
This is an exclusive job-board for Recruitly subscribers, sign-up for Recruitly and start advertising your jobs today.
Start 1-Week Free Trial