As a Business Development Executive you will be sourcing new leads, generating interest, and broadcasting what the business delivers successfully, resulting in new clients.
What we are looking for:
- A confident, hungry and ambitious person with entrepreneurial mindset.
- You can identify and reach out to relevant companies that may be interested in our product and services.
- Be the first point of contact for new queries.
- Always strive to add value and grow the business.
- Identify and qualify new sales leads – using networks and online research.
- Maintain and report sales activity on a daily basis to your manager.
- Follow up on any sales opportunities, communicating relevant information clearly.
- Form and maintain strong relationships with new and existing partners using telephone, email and online contact.
- Become an expert on the company’s products and be able to pitch them effectively to current and potential customers.
- Work to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPIs.
- Assist with marketing activities, including customer research, competitor research, market research and product launches when requested.
- Represent the company at conferences, meetings and industry events.
- Maintain fantastic relationships with clients, offering them add-ons and improvements where possible, always striving to add value and grow the business.
Skills and Experience:
- Quick learner, be willing to go extra mile to learn our product and offerings and be able to pitch them effectively in any situation.
- Have an aptitude for sales and spotting business opportunities.
- Be a ‘people person’ with great communication skills – a competent relationship builder.
- Possess good knowledge of CRM tools.
- Be comfortable in a target-driven environment and work to overcome any barriers that would prevent targets being met.
- Be able to demonstrate good time management and planning skills.
It is very important that you are a top-notch communicator and you have a business degree.
Preferably 1 year experience in business development but not required.