Reasons and solution
Reason for this error
Here are some of the most common reasons for this error:
- Your Office 365 subscription is still on trial.
- You recently paid for the Office 365 subscription.
- Your CRM system is calling Office 365 API from a new IP address (quite common for cloud CRM systems).
How to resolve this error?
Raise a service request on Microsoft 365 admin center
- Login to your Microsoft 365 admin portal https://admin.microsoft.com/ using admin user.
- Watch the video below to raise a New service request on your Microsoft 365 admin center.
- Wait for the call from Microsoft team (You should expect a call within 5 to 10 minutes after you raised the request, they are usually very quick to respond)
Wait up to 2 hours before you can send emails from your CRM
It could take anywhere from 5 minutes to 2 hours for the changes to take effect. In most cases it will only take a couple of minutes after your call with the support team.
If the issue is not resolved even after the team confirming the fix you need to repeat the same steps to raise a new request or to update the existing service request.