We are looking for someone who is highly organised, with excellent attention to detail and a passion for continuous improvement. You will coordinate the promotion, development, and delivery of learning solutions for people, talent and our statutory and mandatory training requirements.
You will have excellent communication skills, collaborating with both internal and external stakeholders to conduct a training needs analysis and support in the delivery and design of learning solutions.
If you are looking for a new challenge and have the relevant experience, we want to hear from you.
The role is 100% home-based and remote.
- Producing training materials – eg, handouts, training videos, training guides.
- Delivering engaging online training sessions.
- Producing effective and attractive communications.
- Liaising with customers throughout projects to meet their needs.
- Providing training sessions internally to new starters.
- Build and develop strong customer relationships.
What’s in it for you?
At Recruitly we believe people are our greatest asset and therefore we are committed to supporting each and every colleague in maintaining their wellbeing, both in their personal lives and at work.
To support this we offer a package which includes:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible work hours
- Remote working
- Comprehensive training
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.