Our mission is to simplify recruitment using technology and make Recruitly #1 choice for recruiters across the globe. We’re scaling fast and need talented people like you to join the team.
By joining as Recruitly’s Product Owner you’ll be pivotal in ensuring that we can continue scaling the company to new heights. You’ll report directly to Recruitly’s founders.
As a Technical Product Manager, you will own our product, platforms, tools and infrastructure. You are responsible for driving the building the world’s best recruitment platform.
- Build, edit, and maintain the backlog of the Development Team, a cross-functional system team working on a highly technical product for developers; this includes authoring specifications and acceptance criteria, balancing developer experience and non-functional requirements, prioritising based on impact, complexity and dependencies
- Champion developer experience to shape the product strategy and implementation roadmap.
- Dive into technical details and ask insightful questions to engineers, both users and developers, as well as to architects to shape the services you drive.
- Manage dependencies and identify risks.
- Ensure the Agile team always has clarity on what they are developing and why.
- Identify accelerating technologies and enablers to keep your product at the forefront of efficiency, security and reliability.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in software engineering, technical leadership or product owner role in an agile environment
- Bachelor in software engineering or equivalent professional experience
- Strong technical background with experience in cloud architecture
- Precise understanding of software development cycle
- Knowledge of privacy by design
- Familiarity with DevSecOps methodology
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills
- Very articulate spoken and written communication
Key Characteristics and Attitudes:
We firmly believe in hiring for attitude as well as skill.
- Friendly and supportive
- Adaptable and flexible
- Articulate and persuasive
- High IQ and EQ
- Curious and coachable
- Commercially Aware
- Resilient and tenacious
- Big picture and the detail
- ROCKS: Respect, Ownership, Customer Obsession, Knowledge and Stewardship