Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate ProfileThe thought that might strike your mind is, such a huge industry, so many tasks, so much communication. On what basis are the above two points considered the utmost important parameters? Let’s think a little further.
“It’s like Match-Making. Find two similar dots that complement each other and with full consent, they can live happily ever after”. 😀To find out if they can really blend well you need to –
- Set a detailed record with relevant information about the candidates.
- Parse their skills and segregate them within various buckets based on tags and keywords.
- Communicate with the candidates to more clarity about their needs.
- Research on the candidates to identify their history
- Create a job description record with all the relevant details, mainly about the profile and $$ money.
- Communicate with the Recruiter to know more about their needs.
- Research again on the Recruiter as well to dig up some ghosts of their past.
Now you know if they can connect, send them on an official date and hence you are now the match-maker 😉
How can you achieve this with a Recruitment system?
- Structured database
- CV smart parsing algorithms
- Integrated communication channels
- Lookup tools
- Reminders for followups
- Strong searching and filter tool.